Sunday, June 21, 2009

Reunion Time

The last two weeks we've gone to family reunions. First, Alvin's family met in St. George, then my family met in Fairview.

Zion isn't too far from St. George, so we spent a day there. My favorite hike was Angel's Landing. I've always wanted to do it. Now I can die. Well, I better add some more things to my list of lifetime goals. That's Alvin's dad and brother Chris in the picture.


Can you guess what play Alvin's nieces and nephews performed for us? Hint: "I'm late! I'm late! I'm late for a very important date!"

These are my cousins. Since he's a native to Fairview, Alvin took us on a tour of Skyline Drive and found a nice place to hike.


We stopped at a toy shop and saw this sage quote.



This is at the Fairview Cemetery. Alvin's brother, John Mark, and Miles share the same birthday.



1 comment:

mrp670 said...

I am excited you will be here for a few weeks. We can show you a few of the hikes we like. Good thing they are nothing like Angel's Landing. I am terrified of heights. In fact, you are hard pressed to find a hike with an elevation change greater than 10 feet!
-Kristie