Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Cirque of the Towers

Here are a few pictures from the land northward. Which reminds me . . . has anyone ever seen the movie Lost in the Barrens? It's a definite classic. Anyway back to the pics, my brother Stuart and I headed north for Independence Day weekend. We hiked to the Cirque of the Towers in the Wind River Range, then headed to the Tetons, Yellowstone, and on to Island Park for a little fishing. We stopped by Angela and Brian's place in Teton National Park. It was great to catch up . . . and Brian even made some tasty quesadillas. Life is good!

This first picture is the view from Brian and Angela's yard . . . not bad (it's Teewinot).

1 comment:

Laura Anderson said...

You forgot to mention your 18-19 mile hike! I'm glad I could enjoy the views WITHOUT making the loooong drive and strenuous hike (thanks to your excellent photography).