Sunday, September 14, 2008

Ranger

My sister Amber got a puppy, and since we all live in the same house, he's practically ours, too. Except we're not obligated to feed him or clean the carpet when he forgets that he's being house-trained. Ranger, a.k.a. Pooch, Puppy, Goober, or Dog, is an 11-week-old beagle. My aunt warned us that a dog would chew up all the furniture (which he does), but since Amber claims Alvin does that anyway (which he might), we had nothing to lose. Plus, a puppy guaranteed immediate cuddling, which a year and a half of attendance at the singles ward has failed to produce.

1 comment:

Kevin & Amber said...

I love Ranger, he makes me want to get a little puppy SO bad!! I'm so excited for you guys to have a little baby. Laura I'm so glad you are feeling good. You will have to let us know what you are having right when you find out! Congrats We love you guys